A Few Sundays in October A Few Sundays in October

Coffee Break > Rest

"Coffee Break" was the best. The other shorts lowered the score I would have given it if it had been submitted by itself.

Quasimodo's Quasi Advice Quasimodo's Quasi Advice

If you didn't draw well, the score would be lower

von Brunk, you tend to be a bit hit and miss, and this one is definatley a miss. not only could I neither understand what was going on nor what anyone was saying, but the random elements of the movie were not even funny.

I like most of your work, but you need to spend more time being funny and less time trying to be funny. Don't force the jokes, improve your audio, and don't use swasticas unless you really, really have a good reason to. This is not 1945; nazi jokes are difficult to pull off.

Honey Smack HD Honey Smack HD

The metaphorical tip of the metaphorical iceburg.

Don't blame it all on Pooh. You entirely negelcted to mention the unmentionable evil that is Dora the Explorer! Thanks to her inane and vaugely bi-ligual prattering, our children are learning to become mentally-inept mumbling inbiciles! I submit that if anyone is to blame for the downfall fo western civilization, it is Dora the Exploerer, perhaps in conjunction with Teletubbies and Barney to a lesser extent. Winnie the Pooh is a symbol of the the upstanding morals of our puritan fore-fathers by comparison.

yay, i got to use big words ^.^

TXMStudios responds:

Forever perplexing and most endearing. See, you should have just taken that and turned it into a Flash joke. Why are you leaking your material?

Lovesaber - SE Lovesaber - SE

Love that saber!

You're good. Make more.

Vagina Simulator v 1.0 Vagina Simulator v 1.0

Lighten up, man

Female orgasim isn't a myth. They just usually aren't vaginal, and require a good amount of understanding of your partner to pull off. Course, if you don't like getting your fingers wet or don't like the smell or if you really don't pay attention to what she wants, it's probably not gonna happen. Frat boys probably don't cause many orgasims...