A Few Sundays in October A Few Sundays in October

Coffee Break > Rest

"Coffee Break" was the best. The other shorts lowered the score I would have given it if it had been submitted by itself.

Quasimodo's Quasi Advice Quasimodo's Quasi Advice

If you didn't draw well, the score would be lower

von Brunk, you tend to be a bit hit and miss, and this one is definatley a miss. not only could I neither understand what was going on nor what anyone was saying, but the random elements of the movie were not even funny.

I like most of your work, but you need to spend more time being funny and less time trying to be funny. Don't force the jokes, improve your audio, and don't use swasticas unless you really, really have a good reason to. This is not 1945; nazi jokes are difficult to pull off.

Honey Smack HD Honey Smack HD

The metaphorical tip of the metaphorical iceburg.

Don't blame it all on Pooh. You entirely negelcted to mention the unmentionable evil that is Dora the Explorer! Thanks to her inane and vaugely bi-ligual prattering, our children are learning to become mentally-inept mumbling inbiciles! I submit that if anyone is to blame for the downfall fo western civilization, it is Dora the Exploerer, perhaps in conjunction with Teletubbies and Barney to a lesser extent. Winnie the Pooh is a symbol of the the upstanding morals of our puritan fore-fathers by comparison.

yay, i got to use big words ^.^

TXMStudios responds:

Forever perplexing and most endearing. See, you should have just taken that and turned it into a Flash joke. Why are you leaking your material?

Ninjas vs Pirates Ninjas vs Pirates

Arr, this be a scurvy inaccuracy, matey!

Bah. If that pirate were a real pirate he would hitched himself back together with rope and lopped off the landlubber's head.

Pirates totally win in a straight up battle. Ninja's only win when they have the element of suprise. But, then again, they almost always have the element of suprise....

Mages suck, unless they are necromancers, cause then they get zombie minions, or if they are really high level, cause then they can use Limited Wish to wish themselves out of sucking.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Meh

The first one was better, IMO.

Cumbersnatch Cumbersnatch

Get help, or at least get me help.

You studying psycology or something? Cause that was disturbing and yet disturbingly true on enough levels that you must being studying a little.

And the poor little guy. You feel sorry for him.

9/10, not because I like these kinds of movies, but because the movie caused the desired effect (i.e. giving me nightmares for a week).

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

schools are for pussies. drop out and make a bunch of cartoons about genitals until people pay you to stop. worked for me.

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Cut off my ear and send it to my girlfriend!

Damn it man. You're the fucking Salvidor Dahli of newgrounds. Or Igor Stravinski. Or Miles Davis. Or Bob Saggit.

Actually, you're the David Firth of Newgrounds. To compare you to somebody else is both an insult to their work and to yours.

House of Squid House of Squid

The comedy cannot by contained in metaphor

Your flashes have the random inaneness of a melted picasso painting in a meat grinder as arranged by phillip glass and performed and produced by karl and groucho marx, with special guest performance by a bucket of chainsaws making love to a wayward frost giant. The two sound similar as well.

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Your good, but I've seen better.

I'm not the best SSMB player around, but I play regularly with someone who learned how to play fighting people who can hold their own against Ken, so I know a few tricks...

You need to perfect short-hops, man. I once saw a CF player who could knee somebody 3/4ths or so of the way across final destination in one jump! That guy was masterful. Get good with his grabs too. CF has one of the best grabs in the game (though marth's my-arm-is-longer-than-it-appea rs hax is better) because both he and the grab are fast. Oh, and the down-spike move where he shoots his foot down is an auto-kill if you get them in mid air without any ground underneath them. Finally, if you want an easier way of doing it you can knee with the c-stick in mid-air.

As for the rest of you, the best counter to knee-spamming I can think of is the shield-grabbing (hold shield and press A to grab after he is done with the knee), rolling, air-dodging and side-stepping (press down and shield at the same time). If you don't have time, crouch right before he hits you and you won't go as far.

As for countering, try to out-jump him. You have to be at exactly the right spot when the knee hits you for the electricity to flow, so save one of your jumps, and when he knees jump above him and hit him from above, or fast-fall (control stick down in mid-air) to get below him and attack up. Try to predict his landing's too so when he lands you can wack him.

Your best weapon, however, is knowing that he is going to use a knee. If your opponent knee-spams, expect him to use the move at every opportunity. Knowing this, you can more easily predict his movements, especially if he relies on the move too much.

Oh, and be thankful he's not playing a Marth. Marth = Haxx.